Hey there! Long time no see. Its being a while that I have posted anything serious. It wasn’t my fault though, exams, projects nd papers were the main culprits.
In the little time I spent away though, I learnt a couple of things that I felt like sharing with you;
1. God loves us and would never fail. This is sure!
2. Procrastination is a devil. Trust me. I learnt this the hard way.
3. Tweeting is a wonderful experience, but when embarked on at the wrong time like during your preparations for your exams or when writing your term paper, it can become a horrible experience.
4. Baseless arguments especially among boys never pay. Whether its concerning football or the newest girl in class, they all end up taking the time that could have been spent doing something more productive.
P.s. They are fun though.
5. Hardwork dosen’t kill. Actually, it does. I always thought it didn’t until I got a severe headache for working too hard and I almost failed an important exam because of that. So, Hardwork can kill. It dosen’t mean you should relax and play o!
6. Placing all your trust in people is not smart at all. Because if and when they disappoint you, just remember I told you so.
7. Girls are the best “best friends” guys can have and vice versa. And wingmen too! 😉
8. When your friend starts a sentence with “No offence”, he or she means one.
9. Life is too short to dwell on useless things.
10. All work and no play makes YOU a dull child. So when you have read and worked your heart out, take time to relax, hang out wit friends, do something fun and refresh yourself.
Thanks for reading, take time to post your comments and see you later!